Skip to main content

Angels and Oysters

Angels and Oysters


An angel pendant received as protection from hell

Then I remembered the devil was an angel who fell

And Jesus loved a prostitute

Just sitting here trying to make it  all compute

Pain in waves and crocodile tears

Good for the soul to review the years

Accept and embrace and learn from the past

The world is our oyster but it will not last

The journey is to learn the wonders of heaven

Not white and gold, but love times seven

Our path is here and not in the sky

To teach ourselves and others what to do before we die

The hardest task ever---acceptance of true mind

Our Pain is the contrast to the exquisite joy we will find


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Switch, hand to cheek

The Size of Switzerland Compared to the US Three Swiss Kisses....  Let me explain the name of my blog. In 2014 after living in the Atlanta, GA area almost my whole life, I moved to a beautiful tiny little country (the picture shows teenie, tiny Switzerland as it compares to the huge US) that I knew very little about with my husband and three children. It was such a stunning country, even from the plane. The sunflower faces beckoned, swaying slightly in the wind between the mountains and the most beautiful almost ocean sized lake I have ever seen. It was a whole new life, just beginning. Half of my life has been lived at this point and it was both scary and lovely to start over in a whole new world. We will come back to that start over part, little did I even suspect.There were so many things that struck me in this breathtaking place. I could write pages and pages (and may well do so) about the contrast between the giant United States and little tiny Switzerland. The Sw...

who the fuck am i?

Who e Who the fuck am I? This July, I walked out onto the hot sidewalk with my friend’s ashes in a cardboard tube, all I could afford.  The tube was in a white plastic grocery bag. Powdered Peter is what I arrived at. I picked him up across from the Swiss Criminal court house where I had already been and am going back  All of this made me insatiably hungry.  The restaurant wasn’t open yet so I walked into the store next door, ….it reminded me of home so far away.  The owner was there,      strangely an older version of me. When she heard my English she asked where I was from. I’m from the US I said, moved here with my now Ex.  I’m sorry to hear she said but now you have a chance to meet someone completely new.  But he took my children I said. She replied, then you have a chance to mother in a different way.  But I don’t have a job or a real place to live I said. She smiled kindly and said         ...

Snap

Snap out of it change your mind just get on with it be happy grateful everything is gonna be alright trying trying trying learning to snap as child must be taught here is how you do it finger slides on finger little sounds at first right hand easier than left  watch it progress hear the small sound practice practice                                           practice, and then you have it can't be broken down into little lessons slide the fingers just so what is the success? a tiny noise----finger sliding sound snap  snap                                                                           snap, now i...